Terms and Conditions of sale of Goods
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Please read these terms in full before you use this website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this website. Your continued use of this website confirms your acceptance of these terms.
1. eCobbler only sell 100% genuine products. We do not sell any copies or fakes.
1a. ALL ORDERS HAVE 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. You may return your order within 30 days for any reason. All we asked is that it is returned in a new and un-used condition
2. All prices are clearly marked and will not be changed after a sale is completed.
3. All prices are in UK Pounds sterling and include VAT.
4 All photos are of the product to be purchased, but in some cases photos may be for illustration. Always check description for the exact colour and discription of item being purchased .
5. In cases where engraving is need. It is up to the customer to ensure that correct spelling and wording is sent with purchase.
6. All complaints will be acknowledged within 7 working days, although we try to acknowledge all complaints immediately. The customer will be informed of all progress.
7. According to the Data Protection Act 1988 eCobbler will not supply any of your details to a third party and all customer details are not retained after sale.
8. Orders may be subject to extra security checks at our discretion. This may include confirmation of Credit/Debit card details and full address details. eCobbler reserves the right to cancel any orders if this information cannot be supplied.
9. ecobbler reserves the right to deliver certain orders to the Invoice Address only. Delivery to a different address will require a detailed email authorising such action.
10. If ecobbler has insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered , we will notify you as soon as possible, with the expected time for delivery or offer a refund. ecobbler will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
11. Orders returned 'Not Called For' by Royal Mail, Customers will be required to fund re-posting of order.
12. Orders deemed 'missing' in the post will be replaced or refunded provided a reasonable has been alowed for delivery
13. If an order is not received you must notify ecobbler by email within 30 days of dispatch as no claim will be accepted after this time.
14. ecobbler shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
15. In the rare event of a customer receiving an incorrect item, ecobbler will, upon receipt of the returned incorrect item, send the correct item and refund the return postage. If the customer requires a fast replacement, ecobbler will recharge the customer, send the correct item and on receipt of the returned incorrect item, refund the customer for the cost of their 2nd order and for their return postage.
16. ecobbler will make every effort to Post orders placed and paid for before 12 noon the same day. Order placed and paid for after 12 noon will be posted the next day.
17. No orders will be posted on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
18. Annual Holidays will be published on the website. Orders will be accepted during such Holidays, but orders will not be Posted until the return to work day after the holiday. All order made during holiday period will be posted 1st class upon the return from holiday
19. None of the above effects your statutory rights.
20. Customers must be over 18 years of age to purchase items from ecobbler Proof of age will be required for legally restricted items, where it is not clear that the person is over 18.
21. For International Customers it is your responsibility to select the correct postage for the part of the world in which you live and require your order shipped too. ecobbler reserves the right to cancel and refund orders that do not have the required postage. ecobbler will not be responsible for any changes in the exchange rate bewteen the time of payment and the time of refund, or any charges made by your card company. The refund will be the sterling payment as received by ecobbler
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by English law. Any dispute arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.